Amazing Facts: Did you know about 71 percent of the Earth’s surface is covered by water, and the oceans hold about 96.5 percent of all Earth’s water? There are more than 200,000 known marine species and over 2 million species to be documented. These species range in size from as large as the blue whale and as small as a zooplankter or microbe.
The ocean plays an important role in controlling the climate on Earth, providing food and oxygen, maintaining biodiversity and transportation.There are many amazing creatures found in the sea such as blanket octopus, blobfish, horseshoe crab, pyrosomes, mantis shrimp, etc.
In this post about the sea, we have facts about sea crab, jellyfish, blood falls, squid, starfish, red-lipped batfish, and many more.
1) Interesting Facts- Jellyfish body made of about 95% water
2) Amazing Fact- Sea Crab heart
4) Weird Fact - Blood Fall in Antarctica
6) Strange Fact - Octopus has three hearts
7) Amazing Fact -Deepest Oceanic Trench
9) Interesting Facts - Largest eye in the animal kingdom
10) Amazing Facts - Largest living structure
11) Amazing Fact - Place where the desert meets the sea
More Facts -
- Amazing and Interesting Facts around the World
- Interesting and Amazing Fact About Nature
- Amazing Facts about the animals that you might don’t know
- Random Amazing and Interesting Facts images
- Amazing Facts related to Flora and Fauna
- Interesting Facts related to human and their behavior
- Best Random Interesting Facts |Amazing fact