1) SSC: Staff Selection Commission -
In the current era every student wants to get a government job, in such situation, SSC i.e. Staff Selection Commission is an important organization that recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. SSC board mainly belongs to the central government, appointments for the posts of various departments through SSC.
Appointments are made to many posts in various departments through the examination conducted by SSC. The headquarter of the Staff Selection Commission is located in New Delhi and has seven Regional Offices at Prayagraj, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, and Guwahati.
Posts in SSC -
Various exams which are conducted by SSC in previous years are given below –
- SSC CGL – The Full form of CGL is Combined Graduate Level, it is necessary for the candidates to pass the graduation to appear in this exam, after passing the SSC CGL Exam, the applicant is appointed to the posts like Income Tax Officer, Auditor, Food Department Officer, etc.
- SSC CHSL – CHSL stands for Combined Higher Secondary Level, after passing 12th, the candidates can appear in this exam. In this examination, the successful candidate gets the post of Lower Division Clerk, Clerk, etc.
- JE – After clearing the Junior Engineer exam, the candidate is appointed to the post of Junior Engineer in various departments of the Government of India. To appear in this examination, the candidate must have an Engineering or diploma.
- SSC JHT – The full name of JHT is Junior Hindi Translator, to get this post, the candidate must have a good knowledge of both Hindi and English languages, under this post, the applicant has to translate from English to Hindi and from Hindi to English.
- CAPF – The full form of CAPF is Central Armed Police Forces, Central Police Force is appointed under this post.
- SSC Steno – Through this exam of SSC, candidates can make a career in the posts related to stenography.
There are posts for SSC from 10th to postgraduate and diploma etc, so the education qualification and age limit for SSC varies from post to post, while some reserved classes are exempted from it. Some of the subjects in SSC exams are General Knowledge, Reasoning, English, Maths, etc.
SSC official site – https://www.sscnr.net.in/newlook/site/index.html.
2) SSC: Secondary School Certificate -
SSC stands for Secondary School Certificate, which is also known as Matriculation examination and 10th board exam as students of 10th grade or class appear in this examination. The SSC exam is conducted in many states of India such as Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, etc. Secondary School Certificate(SSC ) is followed by Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), i.e. the students who pass the SSC examination are eligible to appear in HSC.